Sugar Land

Caution: It may Get too sweet or simply too sour for your taste, so BE WARE!

Monday, September 17, 2007

Ramadan So far.....




So here I'am ...wanna wish you all a little late Happy Ramadan...its been a good week so far....I'm not progressing on any Quran readings-unfortunately-but I am trying to go to the taraweeh prayers on a daily basis....on a personal note I'm trying to clear my body mind and soul from all the negativity....I wanna forgive them all....everyone who has ever done any wrong to me.....and I mean each and every word of what I just said....I'm too tired holding grudges against people and basically I feel this is the best time of the Year to let go of everything you want to leave behind...

A day before Ramadan we threw a party for a close friend of mine J....it was a very good atmosphere...for a while things were very peaceful between me and some of my other friends...we tried to stretch the moment for as far as we could...and it was a very memorable party, especially for someone like me who is not a party animal AT-ALL.

Back to Being In Ramadan...I was going through some shows to at least see how is the Arabic media doing...and to my surprise I did find this year much better than the previous one...there were some people who acknowledged the fact that these channels are being broadcasted in a Muslim land and during the most important month of the year (no I'm not talking about the likes of Melody, I don't think they'll ever know that)...But one of the most stupid shows were the candid cameras and the Arabic Version(s) of Punk'd....I mean seriously are they plain stupid or just paid to do that....how many times do they have repeat the tricks for celebrities and people to know that they are being duped, i mean this time they didn't even change the pranksters (even with the cheap make-up they are recognizeble)....what??!!!......do they still expect me to believe that.....pleeeeease.....I'm much smarter than that....

And that's prestty much it.....hopefully I'll be able to updade without Cee and Dee reminding me to do so..lol...see ya all soon.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ramadan KAreem girl....where have u been?? No time to post or out of blogging :) missed ya and ur posts...

September 19, 2007 at 2:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey...u aren't little late in wishing....ask me? I'm very late..
Ramadan Kareem to u too!n have a good one!

September 19, 2007 at 10:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

mubark 3alaych elshahar..

hmmmm, I think the arabic media is kel malah o ela asfal! still discussing the same issues! no new creative ideas! :D

September 21, 2007 at 7:00 PM  
Blogger Reem B. said...

heyyyy sugarrrrrr....

in my opinion.. the arabic media is stilll in the same station whete the last train dropped it. It went no where... not better.. not worse... I just think maybe they got new cameras and better "final express" versions and that's all :P

Seriously... I'm not impressed by what they do ...

hmmm... what else... the "7aggik 3alaina" is the stupidest thing on earth I must agree with you.. and yes I heard rumors that state that these people everyone's acting and pretending to be shocked and punked! :S pathetic

...... and heyyyyyy this time I didn't remind you to post.. did deedee remind you? hehehe

Yalla 3ad lateg6e3eeen.. your posts are always interesting ;)

September 23, 2007 at 1:42 AM  
Blogger Reem B. said...

That everyone's acting**** lol (i tend to add and eat up words 3ala kaif kaifi ) lol

September 23, 2007 at 1:43 AM  
Blogger Sugar-Free Sweetie said...

amu...thanx dear....I missed all too...and I'm back..so hopefully I'll stay longer this time...lol

sis 4 you....lol...finally someone whose worst than me...thanx for passing by..

Rekoo....bro...the only person who has been missing longer than me...hehehe...well they discuss the same problems coz they can't ever solve them...w la ba3d te6la3 lohom meshakil yededa...7asbi allah 3aleehom bas...

Cee...well I meant better in terms that at least this year there are no shows with themes of lesbianism and najm al 5aleej...believe me, last Ramdan was a total catastrophy...this ramdan is only a disaster...and yes Dee did remind me to post....lol

September 23, 2007 at 10:44 PM  
Blogger M said...

Note sugar that my browser took it couple of days for me to see your last to posts :( Madree laish..
But Oh well..
Lovely update, it is true when you said that Ramadan is the best month to let go of whatever grudges ur holding...
Ow Inshala you make the best out of this month.. ;) I know you will..

About the Arabic Media,,,Honestly where to start? I haven't been watching shows everyday but when I do... I just sit and try to see what is the "story, 7bkah"" in the show and came to conclusion. They all talk about MONEY, GREED, AND REVENGE! They lack creativety as Reeko said.

OW about camera 5afya, Could 7agek 3laina be any LAMER? I think this is the third or second season. It is no longer funny and it is not as half as good as the first season.

September 25, 2007 at 7:31 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home