Sugar Land

Caution: It may Get too sweet or simply too sour for your taste, so BE WARE!

Sunday, September 2, 2007

BacK to BlaCk

Hey Everyone....My apologies for not being able to update much recently....I've been really busy preparing for the university....I am or at least was very excited about going back to school....it is my final year...I'm a senior...I wanna live each and every moment of this year.....well that was how I felt last week....but I'm not sure how I feel about it anymore....

All my friends and former class-mates are separated from one another physically as well as emotionally....all of us seem to have a problem with someone for some reason and it is really sad...some of my closest friends avoided talking alot to me on the first day of Uni., and I was devastated by their attitude (I have no idea why...maybe I intimidate people..lol)....the classes are so far so good...but I can't feel comfortable in any of them..in fact I felt way more comfortable and excited in my first year(despite being in a new place with new people) than my forth year (where I know almost everyone)...shouldn't like I be more relaxed and at ease with everything???!!!!

But again I may have expected a little too much from everything and everyone.....I mean I tried to be there for some people when they need me...but when my turn came everyone simply ran away....I'm learning to do things and not remember them and not expect people to turn out like me....the feeling of disappointment is way to harsh in that scenario....

Such conflicted feelings have developed from such incidents...and as I was chatting with one of my closest friends, she said to me " I can't live in a facade....I can't put on a happy face while talking to a person I hate".....and I absolutely understand her point coz she is someone who is honest not only to people but herself as well...and trust me I would do the same...I did that in my past...but this time I don't want it to end on a bad note...after all you are by how people know and remember you....and life is too short to hold any grudges....so hopefully I'll be able to get through this year and graduate with peace and without my current feelings of bitterness towards certain people...

P.S. Cancerian...thanks for reminding me of my blog...she said "I need a new post" and I though she needed some post-it note...lol...she literally had to repeat herself a couple of times until I understood what she meant..hehehe

13 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

lollll @ the post it notes, mmm good luck with your studies and hope ur last year is better than all the others and you graduate with flying colours :)

September 9, 2007 at 4:41 PM  
Blogger Reem B. said...

Sugar-free: 7abeeebty lol! yeah the post-its was a funny thing. hehe.... don't worry I won't laugh more than I laughed in class that morning.

anyway.. about how the girls changed and all... well... I don't know who exactly you're talking about and maybe because i'm not close to them I didn't notice this happening... but honestly you had the face to write such a post when you have me and deeedeee with you in your clases ;) ??

You're someone we both nerta7la so muchhhhh... and i mean this. We are both honest persons too. But we're not harsh and we love who you are and we support your amazing ambitious personality. Maybe those people just couldn't understand this amazin side of you the way they should have. Such things happen. And this might not help you but i have to say that IT SUCKS when it happens. But then it alll goes away somehow.

BIG HUG 7aggich.... People change... but those who have really respected you to the core, if they respected you truely and liked you unconditionally then they shouldn't have changed at all.

Kellen leh asbaba... God knows shoo mstwy...

But ana min na7eety... i'm just soo happy that i seee you among the faces in most of my classes!

St.Planning ... I was so relieved to know that you and deedee are in my group. Shoofy el 9edfa :P

September 10, 2007 at 1:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

weLcome back!!!!!!!!!
*party time*

September 10, 2007 at 6:22 PM  
Blogger M said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

September 10, 2007 at 6:53 PM  
Blogger M said...

Loved the title of the post! it fits perfectly with its content!


I totally understand how you feel, I wouldn't want to end this year with a bad note either, but what to do? I wouldn't be the wiset person to give you an advice on this case 'cos you know I am in myself *hugs*
I say expect nothing, make the best out of this year and remember regardless of how "some" make you feel we are here for you and you don't need ANYONE. We are ALL above hal childish behavior of some individuals, we shouldn't let them ruin our last year. 5alech NORMAL =p

I agree with every word Cancerian has said. I stress you are such a unique smart individual whom we both find mature, wise and yet funny at the same time. Doum nthkrech bel5air =D Ow so true, as Cancerian said we are all in the same group, and I'm so GLAD and thankful =D Allah loves us! =D


*HUGS*

September 10, 2007 at 6:55 PM  
Blogger Reem B. said...

=)

September 11, 2007 at 6:19 PM  
Blogger Sugar-Free Sweetie said...

Amu....thanx for ur nice thoughts...

Cee....7abibty...you have no idea how much at peace I feel with myself simply by knowing that you guys are in my group...you guys and 3awash are really the bright part of my long depressing college day, and I mean each and every word of what I just said...thanx for just being there;)....*HUGZ*

sis 4 you....I hope it was a party...it was more of the mean girls movie environment..but you can never stop trying to turn it into a real party...lol...thanx for passing by

Dee Dee....thanx dear....and yes thats what I've decided on...zero expectation...its the best way to lead not only your last year at the University but life as well....*HUGZ*

September 11, 2007 at 7:25 PM  
Blogger Ammaro said...

not many honest people around nowadays. great to see pol like that still exist :)

September 16, 2007 at 3:13 PM  
Blogger M said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

September 17, 2007 at 9:06 PM  
Blogger M said...

Sugar Free.. UPDATE FDAAITECH, MAAAAAAAAAAA 3laaich ammaraahhH =P

September 17, 2007 at 9:08 PM  
Blogger M said...

Sugar Free.. UPDATE FDAAITECH, MAAAAAAAAAAA 3laaich ammaraahhH =P

September 17, 2007 at 9:08 PM  
Blogger Sugar-Free Sweetie said...

inshaaaaaaaallah...lol

September 17, 2007 at 10:40 PM  
Blogger BuJ said...

hey there.. interesting blog.. do you like Amy Winehouse?

September 24, 2007 at 11:40 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home